Thesis Project - Update #6

Before Class

On my personal board, I have started finding site analysis information on Hong Kong. I posted the links on my board.

After Class

Through the class activity, we were able to find specific site analysis topics we could dive into based on our group mate's inputs. Some of my comments included : 

    • New vs Old Buildings
    • Price for Rent in different parts of Hong Kong
    • Change in Building Height Overtime
    • Places all over the world with Housing Crisis
    • Diagram showing family connection
    • Vacancy vs Occupied Homes
    • Demographics: Now vs 50 Years from now
    • Entire Hong Kong map: Inhabited vs Habited Areas
The list is limited depending on what information can be found. Oliver comment on a Youtube video about a solution for Hong Kong apartments. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egb1JIaooDQ

Comments