Thesis Project - Update #15

Before Appointment

Over the weekend, I continued to work on my midterm presentation. I was working on the combined maps for commerce and transportation, and future flooding and sun path. After I finished, I began the beginning phase for annual weathers in Hong Kong and future climate predictions. I tried to keep the information brief since we only had a limited number of slides and only can present for 10 minutes. 

After Appointment

After my discussion with Professor Duddy, I needed to wrap up the remaining parts. Towards the end of the presentation, I only need to include the precedent studies that I will be using for concept ideas and initial programming. For the initial programming, I was planning to create four different options based on the main concepts I wanted to enforce on my final design. It's critical to revolve the design based on the culture and lifestyle. As for the precedent study, I chose a precedent that has a similar building style as Hong Kong, building by the water and another precedent that ideally shows the type of community I want to create in the building design. 

Comments