Thesis Project - Update #16

Before Presentation

The night before, I was practicing my presentation multiple times to reach the 5-minute mark. I made sure to upload my presentation onto my USB and additional email. I wanted to be prepared to present my midterm presentation. Over the weekend, our class had a sign-up sheet. People in my class were quick to place their names under the list, and I was able to take fifth place. I present before Rafia but after Oliver. 

After Presentation

After I gave my presentation, Professor Anzalone commented how he was hoping my precedent study did not have the same dense design Hong Kong is known. However, I should have mentioned that I was using the precedent studies for more concept ideas. In addition, both Professor Jill and Professor Anzalone commented how I was missing a map that showed the local neighborhood views. It includes photos of adjacent roads to the site, images from popular spaces, etc. Other than the minor comments, I can move forward to develop my program furthermore and start developing my parti. 

Comments