Thesis Project - Update #18

Before Appointment

The night before the meeting, I composed a list of problems/ideas I wanted to keep in mind in the different program bubbles. I posted the list I comprised under my program list on the Miro board. In addition, I created 5 five bubble diagrams as I experimented with different ideas. 

After Appointment

After meeting with Professor Duddy, he approved of the current progress. He suggested a precedent in Saudia Arabia that used an old oil rig in an amusement park. The current site has a total area of close to 3 million. Only putting residential/commercial spaces keeps the place from reaching its full potential. The oceanside views would be an opportunity for businesses at the site, and a large amount of land allows for new creations for the whole neighborhood to enjoy.  

Comments